Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Train carriage progress

Friday morning the first of 3 carriage's for the train was let loose into the world and I was one of the ones constantly refreshing Threadabead until it appeared!  That makes me eager, sad and needing to get out more or just plan excited :)   Ok maybe not sad as I've not finished mine yet but one lady finished with 24 hours!

First you bead the top of the carriage 


then you add the gold then work the sides so you end up with this


I've also completed the bottom of it and stitched the 2 piece together but that's just a plain black rectangle and not really worth a pic.

Next job is the wheels then there is just the cubes to do so with any luck I 'll be Thursday or maybe even Wednesday depending on how soon my bum going numb

2 comments:

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

The gold beads really 'lift' the top of the carriage.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I can see why you were excited to get the next step, the colours are great.